Genre: Action, Adventure, Supernatural, Superpower, Drama, and Romance. highschool dxd fanfiction si devil. Come in … Y/n was found injured by a girl of the Stiri family. The betrayed devil (betrayed Oc reader x High school dxd. Summary. To get hit by a car on the way to the local pub. See more ideas about dxd, highschool dxd, anime. A young Saiyan warrior, attending Kuoh Academy, is now in the middle of a three-way conflict with Devils, Angels and Fallen Angels. Kentou will now have to deal with an ero-devil boy, a red headed girl, and many others as he fights against any threat that comes his way. After finishing Middle School, Issei Hyoudou moved to another world, one where he would be accepted despite his perverted ways. Gilgamesh (The Magic Knight) | High School DxD Wiki | Fandom Issei struggles to find an answer as he confronts his greatest enemy: himself. High School DxD and Fate/Grand Order Crossover. 14 Fate: The Cursed Soul » by SOPV She had failed to protect her Daimyo, her emperor, her father, from the flames that burned Honnoji. Fate Zero Manado Fate Archer Fate/stay Night Shirou Emiya Fate Characters Fate Stay Night Anime Character Art Character Design. Alphecca Tyrant (House-Husband DxD) Alphecca Tyrant (King of the Sky) Amenonuhoko-no-Denrai-Shi. What people hate is bad OC fics. Unete al Canal para beneficio unicos y emojis cools! In term of personal experience, I really enjoyed some Halkegenia Online OC chapters, more so than, say, Luois or Leafa or Kirito focus chapters, sans the "Ms. Midori" sub plot and when Louis was interacting with the mother-of-a-kid-back-home OC. It had shaggy black hair long and matted. That is the story that every child, devil or not, has heard about. A mouth full of broken fangs still retaining a … Good thing though the system is here. I think Gabriel Blessing was in hype with Monster Girl Quest, High school DxD and saw that fic at that time, so he combined it together. Add to library 4 Discussion 21. Good writing, still ongoing (275k already) and sexual stuff at a minimum (for DxD). Another OC SI, but in the Belial family. Mainly munchkinning SI. Again OP for age peer of Sairoarg in age and power level (MC might be stronger). 490k words but it’s been a while since last update. *I do not own Highschool DxD and Fate franchise* [Record : #5 on God : #1 on Saber : #1 on Gilgamesh] Thank you everyone! So such NPs like Ea, Enki or Excalibur are inferior to Muramune. Unfortunately due to the poor timing of one, Rizevim Livan Lucifer, the rayshift procedure ends in catastrophe as the sole master is sent alone to this parallel world. Harem warning. 384 Sword after Spring » by Doll of Ashes Shirou had always been an odd child. Angoen Blade. No comments yet. A forum for those who want to give new ideas, tips for writing High school DxD Fanfictions, OC ideas, weapons/sacred gear ideas, and generally want to talk about DxD related topics in general. #6 Re-incarnated in High School DXD with [Infinite Anime System] 10.2k Views 43 Favorites 3 Chapters 0 Chapters/Week 191 Readers 0 Reviews 4.5k Words Jun 18, 2020 LordVOLT Action Adult Adventure Fanfiction Fantasy Harem Mature Romance Supernatural highschool dxd fanfiction overpowered oc devil. The problem, he is a gay man through and through. Read the Story for more Info. Waking up in Limbo the Dragon of Dragons, Great Red offers Daniel a new chance of life. The Born Again Fate of DxD by MetalSharkey90 reviews. highschool dxd fanfiction overpowered oc gamer. Well, that was a rather lame way to die. When Yuuma asks her to meet her and Issei at the park to hang out. His world was destroyed when an unknown group of mercenaries slaughtered his people and left him all alone. she took her interest at him for a reason. 41 Reenacting a legend by davido747 In a world in which humanity never parted ways with the Gods and became the dominant species, an unexpected variable enters to disrupt its delicate order. High school DxD. Every living being will have to prepare for the birth of The Perfect Being ( I don't own Highschool dxd, Kimetsu no Yaiba( Demon slayer) or any reference to any other fiction in this story ) ( My OC is simply Kibutsuji Muzan with certain personality traits and … This is a Highschool DXD fanfiction reader insert. One fateful day Issei gets asked out in a date but y/n feels something is off about this girl named Yuuma Amano. Y/n L/n, a hybrid of a fox Youkai and a human. New Reading List. Part 1 of Interdimensional Shopping Mall. DxD: Apocalyptic Calling 37. May 31, 2021 - Explore Rodger Green III's board "High school dxd" on Pinterest. She is Rias Gremory’s Queen, as well as her best friend. Daniel Cole, died at the age of 28 during a failed robbery. :https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCndZRbYPq4XrzaYhm1ZNOIA/joinEste fanfic en su … This story mirrors the second anime, with obvious changes that you are now the star. Fanfiction Etrian Odyssey Highschool Dxd. All Eater. Angelic Ring. Vali Lucifer. I spun on my heels and faced a man with dark red hair. Do you want ff with just lemons or ones that have you know a plot around …. He is in a freaking anime world—the world where it is possible to have a big harem of cute girls. his title well-known all of the world including the Ouroboros Dragon, Ophis. I do not own high school dxd nor any of the photos. The world had changed after the death of God and Death himself had enough, he had given up his mantle to a Human boy named Kihaku. The reincarnation of Gilgamesh (high school dxd x male reader) Fanfiction. she took her interest at him for a reason. For you information, NTR is netorare, the main male character lost his girlfriend/lover/wife because another male character steals them from him. You grew up your whole life thinking you were normal until two people that turned out to be fallen angels and killed you both. The Three Dragons Meet Everybody started whispering, and a deep voice spoke from behind me to my left. Short Stories Highschool Dxd Original Character Supernatural Strange Plotbunny Slash Pairing. Unfortunately 9 out of 10 fics with OC as main focus suck, big time. Gilgamesh, or "Gil" by his closed subordinates and friends, is one of the future antagonists in the future fanfiction, King of the Sky. Gilgamesh The King of Heroes is a fanfiction author that has written 5 stories for Fate/stay night, Harry Potter, Persona Series, Fairy Tail, Future Diary/未来日記, and RWBY. The King of heroes reborn Chapter 1: Application process, a high school dxd/ハイスクールd×d fanfic | FanFiction He stared down the best and what a beast it was it was vaguely wolf shaped, but it had a lion's mane. Highschool DxD: Legacy is a fanfiction story written by Houki Minami. Author's Notes:I do not own Fate/Stay Night or it associated media such Fate/Grand Order and I do not own High School DxD. He got reincarnated. My name is Shadow and I welcome you toDXD: The Shadow Gamer! X Highschool DxD Fanfiction [DISCONTINUED] Lucis Ferron was now in the world of Highschool DxD with the powers of Han Jee Han from The Gamer. "I'm right here." And I nerfed Ea's power so even in maximum output, Ea can only destroy half of the world. Ansvamp. Return of the Fafnir Knight(highschool dxd) September 19, 2019 Vandrir . Harry Potter and High School DxD/ハイスクールD×D Crossover. Into the distant future after the fall of the Calamity, the fafnir knight awakens into a new time with impending doom in the future once more. A chance to live in the world of High School DxD. Harry Potter and High School DxD/ハイスクールD×D crossover fanfiction archive with over 136 stories. Aoriko. Y/n learnt the hard way that happiness doesn't last forever when tragedy struck and he … Sep 23, 2020 - Let’s learn how to draw Akeno Himejima from High School DxD today! Alisterion. Series. He is a second-year student at Kuoh Academy and the current wielder of one of the thirteen Longinus, the Boosted Gear. Akeno Himejima is a third-year student at Kuoh Academy and one of the many female protagonists of High School DxD. This is my Story about the son of Dante and Decendant of Gilgamesh and his Live in the world of Highschool DxD. 12. One and a half years have passed, and now the Supernatural world of DxD is about to come for him. A voice spoke, which echoed, though it was raspy from severe disuse, "Anything I want… becomes mine." 1.2K Stories. When Shanks dies at the final battle he is sent to the Highschool dxd … his title well-known all of the world including the Ouroboros Dragon, Ophis. Misadventures of a broken Sword Chapter 1, a Fate/stay night + High School DxD/ハイスクールD×D Crossover fanfic | FanFiction www.fanfiction.net It is a post-UBW Route where Shirou got dragged in the DXD!Earth during the end phases of the fight with Gilgamesh. "After all…". Completed. It takes place after the first Highschool DXD anime, and replaces the second anime with you becoming the True Harem King. He is descended and named after from his grandfather, Gilgamesh, the legendary king and the first hero existed in the Human World from Kingdom of … Highschool DxD OC Fanfiction. Anime/Manga Fanfiction Romance Love Reader Insert Mlp ... My Little Pony Highschool Dxd. It's my first story so … Self-Insert. Y/n is Issei's adopted sister, known around school as the campus little sister. In Gate of Babylon, Gilgamesh shares with Shirou (in the original fic) Muramune, The Sword of Delimitation, which is the strongest Noble Phantasm that cannot be labeled, even in EX rank. It was wielded by the strongest knight of the Round Table, Sir Lancelot du Lac. Issei/Harem. March 1, 2021 by . May 3, 2020 - Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. highschool dxd fanfiction oc dragon emperor. May 27, 2021 highschool dxd fanfiction oc dragon emperor. By: TyriusVilliers. But first we go back to the death of God and the events leading up to this moment. Naruto & High School DxD/ハイスクールD×D, T, Indonesian, Supernatural & Romance, words: 4k+, favs: 40, follows: 32, Apr 23, [Naruto U., Lavinia R.] 355 The blonde shinobi in dxd » by Segun-sama After defeating Kaguya, Naruto finds himself in a new dimension with humans that had the inability to use chakra. A crossover based by the work of ashxryuko27 in fanfiction where pokemon champion of Alola Ash ketchum is in high School academy call infinity academy he see old friends and new ones but romance and enjoy. All For One. English - Topics: 10 - Since: Jun 26, 2016 - FallenPrinceA. Netori is the opposite of netorare. You are the adopted brother of Issei Hyoudou who's true parents are unknown. Add to library 9 Discussion. Taking up his offer, Daniel is now the Homeroom Teacher of Class 2-B in Kuoh Academy. (Y/n) the True Descendant King of Heroes, Gilgamesh himself. Bonus Mamma 2021, Thaumcraft Essentia Distillation, Khaadi Online Sale 2020, How Many Takbeer In Eid Prayer Hanafi, Ground Scanner Rental, Clean Shiny Spikes Id, … Akeno is one of Kuoh Academy’s Two Great Ladies alongside Rias. Fantasy System (1-200) by LIGHTDRAGON75. Fanfiction (Y/n) the True Descendant King of Heroes, Gilgamesh himself. His hair trailed a couple inches past his shoulders, and black and gold shoulder plates rested on his shoulders. High School Dxd .Nueva Vida Se trata de Derek un joven que se aventura en el mundo de DxD con la ayuda de su Kami-sama Es mi primer Fanfic así que habrá errores me disculpo de antemano Todos los Derechos a su respectivo autor Ichei Ishibumi, el creador de High School DxD … Sigh well, there was to no point in contemplating on my supposed death as their some slight problems that should be addressed. Article by Wattpad. Red Dragon Emperor of Dragonia by BlackTyrantValvatorez. (from highschooldxd.wikia.com) […] Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more. There is no need to have seen the first anime, but it wouldn't hurt. Fate/stay night and High School DxD/ハイスクールD×D Crossovers.