You can find f’real in over 21,000 locations around the world from supermarkets and universities to cinemas and more! If playback doesn't begin shortly, try restarting your device. Business Go to Business Site Consumer Like Comment Share. f'real™ Milkshakes. English Français. ... Business Go to Business Site Consumer. MSRP: $2.99-$3.99. F’Real Milkshakes are just the cool blast of flavor you need to cool off at Hot Spot. I love me some word-of-mouth marketing- it’s my favorite way to hear about food, clothes, hotels… anything, really! Our 'blend-it-yourself' machines help retailers create a fun, interactive in-store experience for their customers #frealUK #convenienceretail. Typically I like to have my f real milkshakes on the thicker side, because when I factor in the time it takes to consume the whole thing, by the end of it I still like it … Water, coconut cream, pea protein isolate, sugar, maltodextrin, caramel, natural flavors, gum acacia, salt, modified cellulose, sunflower lecithin, tripotassium phosphate, gellan gum, almond protein, pectin. This machine is so unique because you get to pick how you want it blended. The new milkshake combines the brand's signature Farmhouse Blend Coffee with real ice cream and dairy-fresh milk, which is blended in a convenient, on-the-go cup -- and contains no artificial flavors or preservatives. 3. Personalized health review for F'real Milkshake, Cake Batter: 580 calories, nutrition grade (D plus), problematic ingredients, and more. Shakes and Smoothies. From f’real Shakes and Smoothies comes: Shake Run! Locations Tested: Gas Stations in Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, Oregon, California and Washington. F’real will launch new fruit and plant-based smoothies in Strawberry Banana, Mango and Acai Berry flavors, which will have fewer calories and less sugar than its existing smoothie line, the company said. And don’t forget to enter the #CaptureTheCode sweepstakes for a chance to win even bigger prizes - Contest ends tomorrow! If you want to impress that upperclassmen babe try sliding them a chocolate shake—they say chocolate is an aphrodisiac. Milkshake Flavours Heath Food Bad Room Ideas Weird Food Milkshakes Pumpkin Cheesecake Sweet And Salty Smoothies Ice Cream Available in three flavors — Strawberry Banana, Mango, and Acai Berry — the new smoothies are plant-based, made with real fruit, and have fewer calories and less added sugar. and I’m going to be tasting all of their milkshake flavors. The Farmhouse Blend f'real Milkshake marks f'real's first major brand partnership, since it launched a cookie-flavored milkshake with convenience … Find quality products to add to your Shopping List or order online for Delivery or Pickup. F'real provides chocoloate, cookies n cream, vanilla, strawberry and chocolate malt flavored shakes. Loveeee these milk shakes. We are the folks who proudly bring you the BEST TASTING milkshakes, smoothies, and frappés blended by YOU in our magical milkshake machine. F'real Berries and Pomegranate Smoothie. A cool blast of flavor! Milkshakes Smoothies Protein. 364 reviews. UPC 813993004692. A variety of flavors were offered, including cookies n’ cream and mint chocolate chip. RULES: a.pgtb.me/BHBPh8. Flavors may vary by location. unless they are bought on "F'real Fridays" for $2.00. Play as a freshly blended f’real milkshake on a speed run through the aisles of an epic, Alternate F’reality convenience store. 296 ml per cup makes 473 ml after blending. Create your own unique flavor! They are very tasty and are blended just the right way. - YouTube. I have never had anything like until I tried this! . With 55% of consumers in the US going to a convenience store just to buy a f’real, this is destination product that poses a truly exciting opportunity for operators keen to tap into the milkshake market.” For more information about f’real, go to www.freal.com or contact [email protected] [1] Kantar Worldpanel 52 w/e 5 November 2017 F'real Milkshake Machine in action! . 2. The Farmhouse Blend f'real Milkshake marks f'real's first major brand partnership since it launched a cookie-flavored milkshake with convenience retailer Maverik in 2013. Water, coconut cream, pea protein isolate, sugar, brewed coffee (water, Mexican coffee), maltodextrin, natural flavors, gum acacia, modified cellulose, sunflower lecithin, tripotassium phosphate, gellan gum, almond protein, salt, pectin. F’real will also debut a new line of shakes, each of which contain more than 15 grams of plant-based protein and reduced sugar. F'real Pumpkin Cheesecake Milkshake. As a boy I was addicted to milkshakes and even went so far as to spring the extra nickel to get the Ultimo Optimo Malted Milkshake. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. ×. 49.9k Followers, 86 Following, 261 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from f'real Milkshakes (@therealfreal) _ F'real Milkshakes - 2/$5.00 Milkshake Flavors: _ Chocolate Milkshake; Cookies ‘n Cream Milkshake; Mint Chip Milkshake ; Peanut Butter Cup Milkshake; Vanilla Milkshake ; Strawberry Milkshake ; Chocolate Malt Milkshake; Powered by Create your … The Flavors How It Works Our Story Find a f'real. F’real’s located in over 18,000 different locations across the U.S. and Canada: in universities, colleges, convenience stores, supermarkets…. I love my F'Real, being real here.Business Email ONLY: [email protected]#ad #freal #frealmilkshake Beyond even the holy milkshake lay one thing that was even better– The Malted Milkshake Milkshake. F’real Smoothies. Instead, get sweet. Water, Skim Milk, Mango Puree, Sugar, Pineapple Juice Concentrate, Passion Fruit Juice Concentrate, Fructose, Dextrose, Chicory (Dietary Fiber), Citric Acid, Guar Gum, Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Tricalcium Phosphate (Calcium), Natural Flavor. Cumberland Farms announced that it's celebrating spring by introducing the new Farmhouse Blend f'real Milkshake. The Company's line of business includes milkshakes, smoothies and frozen cappuccinos. The Flavors How It Works Our Story Find a f'real. in the HUB. Try to keep your cool as you dodge shopping baskets, wayward racks, and bodega cats. Product: 2015 F’real Milkshakes and Smoothies. We don’t scrimp on ingredients – real ice cream, milk, fruit, and coffee. SPLASH MOUNTAIN. After choosing their milkshake flavor, students put the frozen milkshake cup into the milkshake machine and choose how thick they want their milkshake to be. It’s super thick, cold, and smooth…. Go! UPC 813993004999. The cotton candy flavor is perfect in these, not too sweet. Shakes and Smoothies. Milkshake review: F’real Milkshakes. F'real Milkshake Machine in action! Customers can purchase the milkshake at an … Not available at all locations. October 28th 2018, 1:41 pm. Play as a freshly blended f’real milkshake on a speed run through the aisles of an epic, Alternate F’reality convenience store. Topped with whipped cream, peanut butter, chocolate, Carmel drizzle, and/or barista chocolate chips. F’REAL! "For over 15 years, f'real has been a leader in the frozen beverage category by making it easy for retailers to sell do-it-yourself milkshakes, smoothies … The Easy f’real Cherry Milkshake is full of that tart cherry flavor topped with sweet and airy whipped cream your guests will love. Milk, cream, buttermilk, sugar, corn syrup, skim milk, water, natural and artificial vanilla flavors, guar gum, carob gum. not at all icy, and has that classic chocolate flavor. f’real will introduce new product : CocoPine ( Coconut- Pineapple ) flavor and promote the brand by offering samples and In … This tasty treat is a milkshake classic, a throwback to the days when shakes, frappes, and cabinets were menu royalty at local diners and soda stores. 2. Splash Mountain is the most premium slushy on the planet! Tell us for a chance to WIN A $25 Speedy Cash gift card! The Farmhouse Blend f'real Milkshake marks f'real's first major brand partnership since it launched a cookie-flavored milkshake with convenience store retailer Maverik Inc. in 2013. * Play as 4 different f’real flavors: Vanilla Bliss, Chocolate Chill, Cool Mint Chip, and Cake Batter * Collect different flavor boosts to switch flavors * Collect matching flavor … The Quality: The milkshakes are made with real ice cream and fresh milk. F'real Smores Milk Shake. F'Real Milkshake you can also try any of the following flavors: Reese's Peanut Butter Cup, Cake Batter, Chocolate, Mint Chip, Vanilla, or Strawberry. PRODUCT REVIEW: QUITE POSSIBLY THE BEST MILKSHAKE EVER. f'real™ milkshakes are made from all real ice cream and dairy-fresh milk. Find a f'real near you! Peanut Butter Cup Flavors Tested: Blueberry Raspberry Pomegranate, Strawberry, Chocolate Malt. If you would like to find a F’real Milkshake machine near you, go to www.freal… Enter: the Easy f’real Cherry Milkshake. UPC 813993002797. Based in Framingham. Why drink artificial frozen beverages when you can blend your own fresh f'real™ shake with the f'real™ blending bar. Absolutely perfect for any cotton candy lover! F'REAL! Across the board our team gave the chocolate F’real milkshake high marks. Mass., Cumberland Farms is a family-owned and -operated company with … Fruit Smoothies and real ice cream shakes are at the touch of a button! f real milkshake is made with fresh dairy milk and the icecream.Today I am partnering with f real milkshakes. Details From f’real Shakes and Smoothies comes: Shake Run! Authenticity: The milkshakes are made with real ice cream and dairy milk. F'REAL MILKSHAKES. Reviewer: 6’ 165 lbs, reckless driving style. F’real milk shakes are a great treat for the whole family and I love the variety of flavors. A few months ago, the F’real Milkshake Machine was installed at Etc. Only the fastest reflexes will survive this delicious dash to victory. They are so yummy and the cotton candy taste is delicious! Shop for F'Real Chocolate Milkshake at Kroger. Loveeee these milk shakes. fruit and nut milkshakes and concentrate on the brand awareness. Contains milk, wheat, and soy. Creamy ice cream with real strawberries thrown into this mix will make you wanna grab a straw and sip on the berry best, ’cause this shake is impossible to hate. Shakes and Smoothies. When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile. Unh…. Manufacturer Stated Serving Size: 16oz. A vanilla, chocolate, or peanut butter milkshake mixed with twix and Carmel (or any desired flavor), peanut butter, with a Carmel, chocolate, or peanut butter swirl. May contain traces of peanuts, tree nuts or eggs from manufacturing and blending. - Butter with a Side of Bread. What's the best F'Real Milkshake flavor you can think up? Product size.